Research Project Manager Application
Closing Date : 12 noon WED 27th September 2023
The Adelaide Health Foundation [AHF] invite applications for a Research Project Manager (contract position, 2 days per week).
Research Project Manager Role
The Adelaide Health Foundation [AHF] invite applications for a Research Project Manager (contract position).
This is a new role, with key deliverable being the development of the AHF’s research pillar.
Reporting to the CEO, you will support the Research sub-group and AHF Board in delivery of our research objectives which are to:
- Fund healthcare research in line with AHF mission, vision and values
- Drive the implementation of research recommendations
The day to day will involve support, outreach and communication:
- Support of research projects that the AHF is leading or partnered on.
- Oversee research processes, including the commissioning of research projects, undertaking peer review, managing research funding decision panels, issuing contracts and overseeing grant payments and reporting.
- Undertake research prioritisation exercises to determine priority areas that are a fit with AHF values.
- Oversee 3rd party research project teams and providing updates to research sub-group.
- Plan launch/promotion and publicity of completed projects.
- Act as first point of contact to screen all research related enquires.
This is an interesting role with a broad remit. The ideal candidate will have research or research management experience, preferably in the field of Healthcare, and will appreciate the importance of the patient voice being included in research projects.
You will be open to managing the whole project cycle, from project spec through to report publication/promotion.
You are open, positive, pro-active and flexible and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Closing date : 12 noon Weds 27th September 2023
Apply by submitting a cover letter outlining how you are a good fit for the role, and attach your CV.
Note: We are unable to accept late applications.
Note: We don’t require assistance from recruitment Agencies.